To build your home based web businesses or any MLM/network marketing/affiliate program you need to have a tried and true method to be constantly adding new reps daily. With these strategies I recruit on average 40 new reps per month into my program…
Pre-conceived strategies must be based on both a particular entrepreneur’s personal objective(s) as well as the proper information necessary to move forward. This information may include background data regarding the field in question – for example, online social networks; advertising options and resources; a working knowledge of computers and the Internet, especially hyper link initiation, as well as an advertising budget.
Here are some of the strategies an entrepreneur with a home based web business may employ. Obviously, the list isn’t all-inclusive, but they are important to know just the same – at least understand the basics when building your web based business.
1) Learn to truly network and don’t fall back to ‘random approaches’. Although the random approach will ensure quick distribution amidst a wide demographic, which is important in regards to advertising and becoming known, however the networking approach is ironically the better way to go for success online.
The reason for this is that networking focuses on those involved in a particular field. With my business for example, it’s people who are interested in having fun on the internet, those who use social networks on a daily basis, this is “the” target audience. Speak to the willing and you’ll save time; focusing on target audiences will allow entrepreneurs to dedicate more time to those who really matter. Below are examples of both random and networking means of approach specifically for marketing a home based web business.
Random Viral Advertising, TV Advertising, Pamplets,Coupon Booklets
Target Business Conventions, Article writing, Pop-Ups, Magazines, Bloging, Classified Ads,eZines, News Letters
2) Target market advertising, Online Classified ads is a great way to hit a specified target market – you can advertise in specific demographics and not pay a dime for it. There are other paid for (very cheap) ad services as well, you need to get to a point where you can invest in such tools for your Yuwie business. In less than 3 hours I recruited over 40 new people in a 30 day time span. These services will feature your ad in from of millions of people at a time – You have a home based web business so use the webs #1 marketing tool. Classifieds.
3) The Golden Rule, market Yourself. This means sell yourself and NOT your opportunity. Don’t use the company website to send your referrals to, setup blogs and market yourself with testimonials and reasons you can help them achieve their goals. People buy and join you. They buy your ability to help them and nothing else. They are looking for a home based web business as well and what to know if you can help them.
5) Online Chat Forms – Be active on myspace and facebook, network in some of the public forms that are on there – there are millions of target market people right there! Go have fun, make friends and invite to your own blog/testimonial page.
6) Articles, article marketing allows you to sell yourself by getting your ideas and information infront of 1000s of people at a time. For example I’ll pay 40 dollars to have this article published on 1000s upon 1000s of sites and read by 10s of thousands of people. Am I selling MY business on it? Not a chance. Help people and it will come back to you 10 fold. I know because your reading this you either have a home based web business or are looking to start one. This is called target market advertising.
7) Honesty and Truthfulness. Honesty is the best policy, as the saying goes. This is truer than a lot of people want to admit. Unfortunately, the desire for money has superseded personal integrity. I see it even in Yuwie, scrupulous entrepreneurs presume the success is easier to have when “taking people for a ride.” Don’t do it, be true to yourself as well as those you work with – Just help people.
Businesses that deal on the up-and-up and who’s philosophies are to serve above and beyond everything else are the ones to succeed. Valued people are the best performers in business and are likely to be the most successful, simply because it’s people that will make your home based web business possible; without people, money is non-existent, since the money that businesses create comes from the people involved.